Dearest ♥♥ Friends,
Just into the early part of A4 notebook No’5 in regard to the novel. Really have my work cut out as it needed to be finished by this November but the year it has been so far has made this impossible. So now I have just 5.5 months (deadline) to finish it in its entirety … and it is a major body of work of which I am around 22% into … so 18 months worth of writing needs to be completed by March 2021 – gulp! Yet, as my mum always used to say – “Where there is a will there is a way!” – YES Mum! Thank You for your timely message from HOME!
So as I move more obsessively and deeply into fulfilling this soul task, at the same time other writings are in need of my time and attention:
1) Signing off the Proof (five so far and counting lol) of the first of three ‘Pocketbooks’ I have recently felt compelled to create. This first one is to be published in October 2020 by Waterside Press. Will announce here when it is available.
2) Finishing the second Pocketbook, which will either be out early December or February next year and published by Waterside Press.
3) The writing of a necessary article to publish at the end of this year, which will explain an important aspect as to why 2021 is a pivotal year for evolving humanity and is a culmination point after 26,000 years and in that – INSTRUMENTAL.
4) The journey of the publication of my next MAJOR book – the third of three – the other two being ‘2012: A Clarion Call’, published October 2010 (Inner Traditions); ‘Contemporary Spirituality for an Evolving World’, published October 2013 (Inner Traditions); and my next BIG mainstream book (12 Chapters and 3 Appendices), which awaits an official title and will also be published by Inner Traditions in October 2021. A book that my publisher cites as “The best thing I have written so far.” and something they feel quite excited about.
*The reason for the gap between the last published mainstream book (2013) and the new one (2021) has been due to a four and a half-year hiatus I needed to take in order to look after my mum who had become tragically and terminally ill and needed 24/7 care from June 2013 until June 2017, after which I needed time to recover from all that was in its entirety.
5) The novel … which requires absolute discipline and dedication, and even though it is an intense and utterly focused task, remains a pure blessing and joy to write. It has taken me into a new writing landscape and entirely different language and style in the respect of penning a fiction-based-on-fact account that spans two instrumental periods (then and now) on the timeline of humanity.
6) After the novel is complete I will then turn my attention to the third Pocketbook – until then it remains on the back-burner waiting for its divinely-timed moment of creation.
So, I continue to swim in an ocean of words … diving deep and periodically coming up for air …
Recently in the novel, which it is true to say writes itself through me and that I am merely the scribe lol, a deeply painful and poignant moment occurred which unfolded within the vicinity of a baby grand piano. As is the ongoing case, I was guided to the piece of music that was to play out in the scene – ‘Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2 “Moonlight”: I. Adagio sostenuto’ – by Beethoven. I include the link here as it is purely sublime … as it was in the scene that played out … a purely sublime moment.
That is it for now as the novel is calling! So off I go to dive deep into 1941.
LOVE – across all Timelines and Dimensions,
Thank You Beethoven – You Beautiful Genius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=796jkaAHmx4